Sunday, September 1, 2013

Critique on National Water Policy 2012!

Update from the International Film Festival on Water, Bangalore:

My speech critiquing the National Water Policy at Bangalore on 31st August evening went very good. It invited a lot of response from the audience.

Some people from the audience, as well as some friends in FB, have requested me to upload the speech on internet.  I don't think it was recorded by the organisers, even though they said it was 'vibrant, motivating and inspiring'.  And, as because it was a public speech, I had not prepared any written presentation. 

For information of friends, therefore, I am attaching here my critique on the policy that was written during formation stage of it.  My speech covered these basic issues with updates on recent development.

Hope to receive your comments. 


Thanks,

Ranjan

No comments:

Post a Comment